Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Writer's Block?

Ok, so I've been having troubles with coming up with stuff to write about. So I thought, Why not go out into K-town and look for some fresh inspiration, ay? Sadly, I didn't find much ;c But here's A Few things That I found interesting:

- Sequined harem pants; You know those pouffy pants most of the world is hibbing over? Sure, they're flatterng on some people, but don't you think its a bit overly exaggerated when its covered in sparkly sequins? Although I admire the girl's self confidence for wearing such a thing.
Speaking off; Don't you think the Cafe Blanc uniforms are just adorable?

- To all the single ladies; Put your hands up! hahaha. Beyonce finally 3nd il 3arab. On The 6th of November, A concert will be held on her behalf at Port Ghaleb, If anyone knows info on buying tickets please comment!

- La7ath't shay the other day. With the numerous numbers of new restaurants opened/opening, There never is anywhere to go! What should us people who don't wanna go out for food do? ;c Sure fe shaleihat, fe byuuut, malls, etc. Bs is that it? that sounds very routine doesn't it?

- The population of ajanib here is growing immensely! The other day at the Avenues, I was surprised by the fact that the ajaniiib kanoow tarseeen il gahaweee! ymkn cuz its been ages since I've gone there, bs has anyone else noticed such a thing?

- I've been craving a mc chicken drizzled in bbq (yes I'm the weird kinda person who likes adding french fries and bbq sauce into my sandwich (: and think it tastes yummy) for a while now, How long do you thing before I break my dieting ways and get one?


Thankyou bionicmalaysia for this foto. x



Truly yours, x

2 comments:

  1. BBQ is one of the world's greatest inventions, and yes it is amazing with the mcChicken...

    let us stay strong, and veer away from the evil fast food sandwich.. come on.. you can do it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. frogman; yes sadly it has become an addiction I cannot get over ;c. And for the past month, it's like the universe is trying to help me get off the Mc's! Everytime I eat it, something has to happen. So hopefully the lustrous task will be easier to avvoid now; comment much appreciated;] x

    ReplyDelete