Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Them;;

-Okay so this "them" post is a bit different than the first :

     Picture this, you and your so called lover are countries apart. I mean you [being the girl] love him to death, and is sure he loves you as much,too. bs here's the problem: You're parents have never heard of him, and the fact that you're in different countries, [never mind you the different believes] makes it extremely difficult for him to propose you're hand in marriage (although he would do so in a heartbeat).

     Also, mashalla il bnt jameelaa:* W.. let's just say, they're kinda like the beauty and the beast, but this beast will never turn into a prince charming. 9ij inna true beauty lies within the heart, but you know some families might be a bit judgemental, for the reason of "wanting the best" for their children. If you were them what would you do? Would you have the guy propose, and handle all consequences? or would you just end it then and there?



Thankyou Lumiere.sopheava.com for this foto. x

Truly yours, x

1 comment:

  1. *gulp* Cat ate my toungue - I would listen to what my parents have to say about him , after all they know whats best for me , but in the case they ask how the fuck I know him ... There's the real problem .I cant just go like I dunoo or he saw me because IM COUNTRIES AWAY - allah y3een il bnt hathy !!:D

    ReplyDelete