Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This week's happenings;

This week has been pretty eventful I guess? ;p It's also been hella HECTIC ;o getting ready for exam week;] and here's a few things I found interesting this week:


- The weather? Isn't it TO DIE FOR? It's finally raining [yaaay;o] I love this time of the year. Were it's finally the right time to wear those designer boots and what nots. also a qquestion for you guys: Favorite time of the year, && why? ;p

- I finally got the chance to watch "My Sister's Keeper", and I thought it was pretty good. Bs 9ij wayed ppl over exageratted the whole mushy scenes. 6ool ma I watched it I was thinking Okay, I might cry in the next part? Bs walla not a tear was shed. Even the men were crying!;o y7lailkum;] It ain't shameful to shed a tear or two. I guess im just heartless? ahah ;o

- What do you guys think of the whole "Hippie Band" Thing?  You know the one you put around your head?;p Well I think it's simply amazing. I'm one of those people who likes to have her insane hair on her face, but the whole band thing just gets it outa my eyes enough to see. With or against? Comments much appreciated :] x

Thankyou colorofmylife  for this foto, x

- Oh yes, and I'm lil wayne for halloween. Tell me a few original ideas you have for them halloween parties if you don't mind ;].

That's about it; Anything interesting happen during your week?

Truly yours, x

No comments:

Post a Comment