Friday, October 9, 2009

A Few Things To Think About.

- Do cartoons know they're alive? [secretly wishing I was wun]

- Can someone actually touch a cloud?

-What are "Hash browns" made of? (You get why I'm asking this right?;p) I myself am obsessed with those awkward edible things.

- Speaking of Colors, Why are people only black and white racist? What happened to all the other colors? I bet they're feeling left out;o

- Another daily random from Diaries of a "Fathya". ( i soo felt like writing that;o)

It's said that "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people". I refuse to believe that ;c. A curious person is merely a curious person. No questions is too stupid, ya naas. So ask away!
-Btw if you like this, every time I think of an enough number of questions I'll post them. your choice people :]



Thankyou developer.nirvanix.com for this foto. x


Truly yours, x

2 comments:

  1. you know what gets to me ! How to digital camera work , i mean great the have a cryptic language and ddigital stuffs
    but HOW !?
    or how does a fax work where do the letters of the paper dissapear too ? does it dissolve than pop into another fax mashion ! e3 god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh;o the fax thing I've always wondered about that!
    x

    ReplyDelete