Friday, October 2, 2009

A few bumps on the road. x




When you hear the word clumsy, what, or who's the first thing/person you think of? In my friends' case, its always me. I'm not proud of it really, bs I wanna explain 7altii likum; it might give you a laugh;p. See when I say clumsy, I don't just mean tripping down stairs, or stumbling in high heels. Its waay worse o.o I mean, it takes "real talent" to be as clumsy as me. Here are a few situations where I should have been really embarassed:

-Tripping up stairs while stumbling on my own feet and falling, resulting in a colorful drink being painted on my white shirt (did I mention, in public?).

- Falling into one of those mop-on-wheels (u know the ones right? they have a huge bucket filled with icky water? uber embarassment;o) While dancing [yeah, I'm really serious;c].

-Getting my cardigan stuck on the stair rails while going up (It had that spring effect and I ended up wheere I was in the beginning), and bumped into a stranger (sorry person ;D).

     So you see, 7altii keseefa. I mean I should try and be more careful, but I think its impossible. Just another day in the life of Phlash. Hope you enjoyed my mishaps.

Truly yours, x

-Ps; Thank you zazzle.com  for the foto. x

No comments:

Post a Comment