Saturday, October 3, 2009

A day without it all.

     Imagine, on a day as normal as this, all your technological advantages were ... unavailable anymore. What would you do then? Do you think your life would be as "pleasant" as it was now? Imagine it.. Would we be lost without our many priveleges? Or would we be able to continue our lives like always. There would be no blogger, no phones, no internet, no nothing! Life would be hard work, wouldn't it? I just thought I'd write this post to be thankful for all the advantages we've gotten in our life, things our ancestors would've not even dreamed about having.



Thankyou investigatorconfidential.com  for this foto. x

Truly yours, x

3 comments:

  1. remember a few months back when the internet cables in the ocean were disconnected? remember how miserable our lives became?

    I am very grateful indeed for these privileges, but also remember that we suffer for losing the technology because we got so accustomed to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to all the technology we have but in some twisted way I would want to live a month or two with out technology WORLDWIDE , I wanna see if we would survive just as much as our ancestors or would we suck at it? It would be one hell of an experience ..I 'm pretty sure I'd regret it as soon as it happens (a).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frogman; I couldn't have said it any better myself. In short, we really wouldn't be able to live our lives without our technology.

    3abbeer:*; I agreee with you, I bet it would surely be "hell" Without our technological luxuries, and I bet we would all regret it :]

    Truly yours, x

    ReplyDelete