Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yahaaaalooo! ;p

So I was negotiating ma3a rou7iii, what should I base this post on? W today gave me the best example possible! Every where I turned, a Little bit of my childhood was peeking. Ahh, the good ol' days. What happened to all those naive memories? What a fast change we've gone through.

     Ga3da ib ma63am ams wla shnu athker? Those lovely brainwashing songs we used to chant after those adorable furry creatures. faj2a out of nowhere I'm singing things like "down in the jungle where nobody goes, lived a great big elephant washing his clothes, with a rub a dub here.."; You get the idea. Wel naas kilha t6al3nii ;p 7asait nafsee feeny na8s 6ufuula so obviously i stopped doing that..

     B3daain ilyom ana w a few frnds ga3deen insolf 3an ayam gabl, lama we were little kindergarteners shloun kinna nhaded the grls we disliked or feared with our "shir6y uncles who can put them in jail" Or "our high priority parents who can have them taken care of". It's hilarious how we thought of that b9ara7aa. Who comes up with this stuff for us ;p? We would've been genius comedians.

     Ba3ad mnu yathkeeer? *picks up finger while slowlyy liffing it across face* "Haaa A7aaarbeech/ck?!" Wetha ba6aw chabdkum the grl/boy, you insanely/rapidly move your finger across your face indicating innich/k M7arbat'hum forever (unless they have a good snack to share;p).

     Madre 3ankum walla, but I had this little mean streak growing up (no one would believe that if they  knew me now, I'm like the kindest there is! ;c hmph), w kl ma i had an "enemy" I'd create these little plots to make their lives miserable. Although I feel mega bad thinking about it now, its a reminiscable memorie to go back to. ;p

Most memorable childhood memorie of mine;
      The uther day g3d asolef ma3a my bro, w kan ygoulii what a mean little devil I was. When I was about 6 yrs old, we had this german shepard I adored (although I was deathly scared of it, because of its enormity!;p) Ga3d ygouuliii shlon i used to throw rocks 3ala 7osh bayt yeraaana (yes rocks!) laima y93doun il fence bayn the two houses 3ashan yt'hawshoun b3dain i make fake dog noises (because as I said I was afraid of the real dog, just enjoyed the idea of him) w agouluhumm, "Choufooow Our dog's mad!" ;o w then i go, "Lathkhalouni ahida 3aleikum!" Wel mushkila knt a9adeg chthbty! w uhma msakeen they'd have their little brother act like a dog to scare us. In the end we'd always win cuz our dog was "REAL":p good times.


Thankyou EverythingAllTheTime  for this foto, x


Anyways a7is I've ranted on about my chidhood for ages! I just miss it dearly ;c. So tell me about your most memorable childhood moment if you'd like.

Truly yours, x

No comments:

Post a Comment