Sunday, November 22, 2009

Talk of The Town.

Hellooo all! Are you just diggin' this weather? Or are you just diggin' it?;p ahah I love this time of the year! Seriously, it holds all this ambiguity. It's not yet winter, but it's not hot either. It's so my kinda weather. I usually thought of myself as a summer person, but to tell you the truth, after living in K-town for just about all my life!;p you get tired of the constant heat throughout most of the seasons. It also makes me happy that I can go out casually dressed and find everyone else dressed just about the same.


Doesn't it seem like this world has gone vampire crazy? It's a vampire vortex that I think I may be getting sucked into! ;o For probably the whole past month, that's all i've been hearing. It's all about Vampire this, Vampire that, Vamp. Make up, Vamp. Style, Vampire guys! Sure I don't mind a thrilling series or movie to watch, but from all the insane stories I've heard about people's reactions to these heavenly creatures I don't think its a healthy obsession. A friend of mine the other day said she heard of these girls who scratched their necks [Yes, THEIR NECKS] 'till they bled when they ran into the main man  from "Twilight" at an airport. I wonder what's the next "habba"? Aliens maybe? Dinosaurs? Who knows ;].

Also! 3eed is just around the corner:] so 3eidkum mbaraaaak mubakeran err'body. Anyone traveling?;p


Thankyou teenlibrary for this foto, x
Funny how their topic is similar to mine;p

Truly yours, x

No comments:

Post a Comment