Monday, November 2, 2009

That's the spirit;

     Exam week is usually the time where most us students go bazerk or reach the level of insanity. il 7mdla I study, and make as good a grade as I possibly can. But I believe I am incapable of studying properly, or so says my mom. Tgooleee intaw tsamooon hal cramming ib yom wa7ed deraasaaa? I7na 3ala ayaaamna kinna nadres ISBOO3 KAMEL gbl il imti7an to "prepare for it". 3ayal ana 3ndy su2al likum, ya3neee itha badresa gabl isbuu3 beytem ib mu5ii? no matter what ways I try to better study for exams, they never work and the info never sticks in my head. Infact, I find cramming the most effective method for the knowledge to actually stay in my brain 'til the day of the exam. Am I really gonna be needing the cubed root of pi, or the fifth amendemnt in the Syberian constitution (this is made up for as far as I know) in my later life? I DONT THINK SO. W b3dain there are those who can't bare to pay attention to some historic old boring piece of info they need to know for their thirty something page long exam. Using me as an example, when it comes to things like that? you probly find me making every excuse possible to wiggle my way out of literally consentrating on that piece of information, which I very well may regret later on. I can't help it if my attention span is that of a goldfish's (3 seconds or so;p), That's just how I am. In short, good luck everyone. It's gonna be one hell-of-a week [whenever that may be for you].


Thankyou Danwoog  for this foto, x


Truly yours, x
Ps; It's my Birthday Today ;] x 

1 comment:

  1. Haaaaappppyyyyyy (Past) Biirrrrtthhhhhdddaaaaayyyyyy heheh if i known u b4 i'd tell u ;$

    ReplyDelete