Thursday, September 17, 2009

Deud.


     So I was out ilyom, minding my own business, when all of a sudden it hit me. I was in the smokers' section of a restauraunt [for no reason at all] when I noticed how many female smoker's there were. Athkir ayam awal you'd see like one or two smoking in public, and she'd be considered daring, since most women don't ever smoke in public (esp. bl Kwait!). Il7eeen there are more women smokers than the men in public. Don't get me wrong, I don't care [or mind it],Ma 9arlee akthar mn a month mn travel. So when did all this form? Il banat usualy they smoke ya out of the country, or in private. Just a surprising scene I guess ;S
Truly yours, x

ps; careful you guys, Don't over do it with the smoking. Your health is dear to me even if I don't know u ;c

2 comments:

  1. I guess that means that ppl are starting to open up there minds and care less about what ppl gotta say.. i think its a good thing:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right it might be. But you know theirs a good and bad to everything :]
    Truly yours, x

    ReplyDelete