Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And the green grass grows all around all around...

I remember, as a toddler, I used to love getting up in the morning to watch me some Barney. The whole sing along and join in the fun theme, as gay as I think that may seem now, was my thing when I was a kid. But you know what I thought the best thing about Barney was? The Treehouse! Ever since I was a kid, I've wanted one. And I STILL want one. How childish am I? haha;p A7es nafsee such a dork right now, Bs Think about it.. Wasn't there ever one of those things you wish u had or were (As a child. Or as an adult with a childish imagination;p)? Another one of those things I've wanted to do was fly.. But I Don't think being pushed off a tree will do me any good now, will it?
Truly yours, x

No comments:

Post a Comment