Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Character of my Week;

Okay so I'm thinking everyweek or so, I'll post up a character I adore. It can be anyone from Cartoon characters to real life rolemodels. So here you go;

My Kinda model;

I dunno about you guys, but I think this guy is hott! Why you ask I would post this? Why not I say ;D
Name: Marlon Teixeira
Age: 17
Occupation: Model; Man of my dreams. <3


Delicious ;p


From "You Better Work" - an editorial in Hercules Magazine


headshots.


From "Fur'ious" - an editorial in L'officiel Hommes


-Thank you Models.com For most of these pics:]
Truly Yours, x

4 comments:

  1. Can i take your idea ?? if u dont mind :P well he aint ma type of guy but he is hot :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. marra ejanin !:|
    abyyy , 7agyy ...screw Johnny Bravo , Abyy Hatha !!! sh7alataaaa shufaay waaaayyyy ..
    im drunk on beauty :| ...sigh,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3abeeer:* ; I knoow how you feel! I fell in love with this peice of hot candy a year ago, and he gets hotter by the year! x Appreciating your comments
    truly yours, x

    ReplyDelete